7 November 2011

Todays Stereotypes


As you might remember I have made a post about stereotypes before, but when I stumbled upon this one I couldn't help but think that these are definitely todays new stereotypes that has evolved through new communities.

Personally I don't just fit under one of these new stereotypes, but multiple of them, and being a geek or not I am completely fine with it. I believe it's part of a new time we are heading towards and there will keep popping new geeky ideas and stereotypes up in the future for sure!

So which new stereotypes suits you and your every day?

3 comments:

  1. Ah! november 7th is my birthday! i think the devian art one suits me everyday, youtube suits me during bad school days and wikipedia during AP english class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool~it's really impressive and fun
    I hope to share this picture to my website :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um well I do go on deviant art on a daily basis but the deviant art style doesn't really fit me

    ReplyDelete