6 August 2010

Unpacking and repacking


I am back from Holiday but only for a few days, and then off again to Amsterdam! To a IRL Kinmeeting, which I am looking very much forward to :)

Sounds like you all are enjoying the summer no matter how and where, and why shouldn't you!

Atm I am unpacking and repacking, while trying to fill up moving boxes at the same time. By the time I get home from Amsterdam I am moving straight away, so therefore this blog will be quiet for the next 2-3 weeks I am afraid :) But hopefully I will be back by then to move on here!

I am so looking forward to this kinmeeting, I am sure it will be lots of fun and on top of that I have never been to Amsterdam :) So I will see you all after I guess!


Before I leave I am curious:
Have you ever been to an IRL kinmeeting before?

1 comment:

  1. I've been on 2 kinmeetings thusfar and it has been great fun both times.
    It's nice to meet the people you talk to online so often, and do something else together then gaming for a change.
    At first it can be a bit strange, since you feel like you know these people so well, even though you've never met yet. But it doesn't take long to get past that and have a good time with these foreign friends.
    Looking forward to amsterdam as well!

    ReplyDelete