14 May 2011

The Rift: Free trial!





Finally the Rift has opened up for the 7-days free trials and now is the time to check it out! I made myself a character, which most of all reminds me of my Loremaster in Lotro, but this is a Chloromancer, which in itself sounds so fancy that pronouncing that itself is EPIC! It's a mixed healer/caster class and I really enjoy it.

In The Rift you can through the Traiting tree or something make your class whatever you want it to be! By choosing the right set up and trait and skills your Light armoured healer can be turned into a tank!
Definately a factor I love about this game.

On top of that the atmosphere there is really well made, but I have to say after played Warhammer back in the days, this game has quite many features from that. But nevertheless I still enjoy playing The Rift on this free trial.

You should go try it out: Try out the Rift 7-days Free trial here!

5 comments:

  1. yay! So happy you decided to try Rift! :D and good choice on class if i might add ;) what server are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steampike! Trial ran out today though *sighs* Got kinda addicted so... dunno if I will get it ! haha Which are you on ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! get it! :D im on Firesand. Your playing with durum and people? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup :) well waiting till the price drops or something maybe :P can't afford it atm

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah. yea, hope it drops then ;)

    ReplyDelete