24 May 2011

Rifting!



Oh yeah. I know! I said I wouldn't get addicted to a new game or anything, but after trying out the trial to Rift out, I couldn't stop thinking about it! So yeah here we are! I am currently playing Mage, after trying Warrior out aswell and having a hard time deciding I finally went for the mage!

I am really enjoying the game so far, all the new areas and stuff to do, was just what I needed after many months with Lotro.

I am called Elanora in game, and I am on the server called Steampike, so if you are playing the game and see an Elanora running around it might be me, feel free to say hi or anything!

And to all the others out there, who haven't tried Rift out, I would say give it a chance, it's more fun when you get into it a bit, the first few lvls won't be able to tell you anything at all about the game itself!

Try out the Rift for free!

Hope to see you online!

No comments:

Post a Comment