18 June 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Finally I had time to sit down and actually start this blog up! It has been in my mind for a long time, but just didn't have the time really! IRL has been very busy lately, but anyway!
To introduce myself very short I will on this blog be named as Ela / Elanora, since this blog is meant for all the people I meet around in the gaming worlds out there! I am a young woman at 21, from Denmark. Some of you might know me as Elanora from Lord of the Rings Online aswell, if not one of my million alts! But anyway enough about me.
This blog is meant for Questions and Answers, which means you can ask me any question and I will try and give some personal advice on it! And by Any I really mean any :) Always happy to help! All you do to ask or answer a question is to leave it in the comment section below :)

Hope you are all great out there !

// Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment